When you order an item from wooghlywoosh.com, you hereby confirm to our terms and conditions.
- We charge a shipping standard rate of $19.99 for orders under $79 for most items in Australia which is calculated on checkout excluding regional/remote areas, some exceptions do apply such as bulky items.
- For large/bulky items, there are two categories ;1: $99.99 and bulky class 2: $199.99 depending on the item, this will be calculated at a flat rate and added to the total during the checkout. Please note this is an approximate price and may vary. See below bulk shipping section for more information.
- Once your order is dispatched you will receive an email with tracking information which can be tracked on the carrier website at any time. If you have not received it after 3 business days, please inform us.
- Heavy Bulky items and products over 8kg would not be sent to PO Box.
- We strive to supply the most reasonable cost for the customer and would appreciate for your understanding when shipping conditions change.
- WooglyWoosh reserves the right change the freight handling and shipping fees without any prior notice and as we see fit.
- Some products carry Special Delivery Conditions and may cost more than the standard quoted rates when shipping outside metro areas. Please check the product description and do not hesitate to contact us for more details if it is not clearly specified on the product.
Bulk price items may vary and will be calculated as an estimate while checkout depending on product/products selected. However,there may be a variation to the cost applied during checkout and if this is the case we will be in contact to notify you before shipping the order. The higher bulk item shipping charge for the first item will apply and if there are multiple bulk items only the first item charge will be applied and we will contact you for the additional items shipping charges before completing the order. If you choose not to proceed with the order due to your variation in cost if applicable, we will provide you with a full refund. It is the direct cost charged to us by the courier. Alternatively, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more or email the product/s code along with your postcode prior to placing your order. Any pre order and or special order cancellation requests may cost you a 15% fee if the customer decides to cancel order however if cancellation is made from our end no fee will be applicable, if unsure please call or email us to confirm before placing an order.
We always try to ensure that the inventory levels shown on our product pages (after you’ve entered your postcode) are accurate, but if there are any delays or other problems at all with your order, our team will get in touch with you as soon as possible, and pass on any information from the manufacturer/supplier as soon as it becomes available.
Estimated Delivery Time
- The estimated delivery time frames are:
- VIC, approximately 3 - 5 working days;
- NSW, SA, ACT, approximately 4 - 8 working days;
- QLD, NT, WA and TAS, approximately 7 - 10 working days.
Delivery time only starts after buyers’ payments have been cleared and the item has been dispatched from our warehouse (usually 1 -2 working day after receipt of cleared payment).
We are unable to guarantee a delivery on any specific dates or times as this is not something our delivery partners would be able to guarantee neither.
Due to ongoing COVID restrictions being placed in different states and natural disasters from time to time, delivery time frames can be affected and your patience in these cases is appreciated.
In the unlikely event that your parcel is returned to us, our customer service representative will contact you via email.
If there are any address discrepancies with your order the product is returned to us, a customer care team member will be in touch. A re-delivery cost will occur for any products that are returned to us.
Unsuccessful Delivery Attempt
If no one is present when the order arrives and it is being delivered by Australia Post, a notification will be left in the mailbox for you to pick up your parcel in your local Post Office. If your item is delivered by other Australia Post, the arrangement will be made in advance to ensure your item arrive at your door at your convenience. A re-delivery cost will occur if you are not home at the arranged time.
Rejected by Receiver
If your item is a gift, please ensure the receiver knows about it to avoid parcel rejection. A re-delivery cost will occur if the parcel has to be resent.
The expected time delivery given by each courier is for reference only. Delivery might take longer than expected due to various reasons. If you do not receive your item within 10 business days, please contact our customer service team.
Pick up or arranging your own courier is not available at our warehouse to ensure our distribution centre can dispatch all goods efficiently at all times.